Do you only see HTML code when you view your listing? You probably missed the "Customize your Listing" button when first clicking "Sell"?
[ Enlarge ]
[ Enlarge ]
Basic Instructions for Selling on eBay
with HTML (may vary based on which eBay site you use):
- Depending on where you're from:
- USA (image 1):"Customize your listing with multiple selling formats, designs, and more".
- UK: Advanced Sell (Sell Your Item Form) Access to all the options (reserve price, subtitle, scheduled listing and more)
- Everyone Else: Based on our last audit, you don't have to select anything, BUT if you see two options when you begin to sell your item, please select the advanced one (usually the 2nd option of the two)
- Everyone (image 2): Then make sure the HTML
tab is selected (by default, standard will be selected)...you'll get to the description after entering
the title, subtitle, uploading your first image,
How do I protect my images?
Try this GREAT TOOL from eBay user Shipscript www.isdntek.com/tagbot/copynot.htm
How do I disable right-click altogether?
Although this isn't recommended b/c it can upset some folks, you can copy and paste the code below into your eBay ad.
eBays troubleshooting page for the basic uploader?