* Commercial Grade Stainless Steel: 316 construction
* Fitted with visual and audible Lamp Fail Alarms
* BSP threaded connections on same side.
* Easy to install brackets
* Efficient, high intensity, low pressure UV lamps
* Lamps parallel to water flow
Flow: 5.4 m3/hr 91 Ltrs/Min
Systems Dimmensions: 970 length x 136 height x 190 width
Thimble Dimmensions: 24mm Outer Diameter, 900mm Length
Port: 1” Male BSP
Lamp Power: 80 watt
Warranty: 12 months
No micro-organism is known to be immune to UV. Heavy duty UV lamps and quartz thimble
using highest grade “hard glass” pure fused quartz to allow highest output.
The ultraviolet germicidal system has become an exceptionally popular water disinfection
Modern technology is incorporated to create the most natural purification. Ultraviolet lamps
produce germicidal short wave radiation, which eradicates bacteria, viruses and other kinds of
microbiological contamination present in all water supplies.
These are recommended levels, for use as a guideline for pre-treatment requirements:
Tannins: <0.1ppmCOMMERCIAL GRADE AT DOMESTIC PRICES!
If your water quality parameters do not meet these criteria, please contact the distributorfor pretreatment recommendations.
1. Pre-treatment must include at least a 5 micron sediment filter installed prior to the unit in order to ensure that particles capable of shielding pathogens are removed from the water prior to entering the system.
2. The vessel is rated to 100Kpa. The unit must be installed with an Australian Standards Approved Pressure Limiting Valve.
3. A shut off valve must be installed prior to the unit in order to turn the water off for servicing and to ensure the flow is restricted to the parameters of the unit.
4. Ensure adequate clearance at the lamp connection end of the unit in order to safely remove the lamps from the chamber for servicing and lamp replacement. Space required is at least the length of the UV chamber.
Before operating this unit, it must be earthed.
Note: UV systems are not designed to be turned on and off. Doing this will shorten your lamp life. Lamps should be changed every year. The lamps may still be working, but after 1 year, the power will not be guaranteed to kill bacteria. The unit should be cleaned regularly. Hardness and other particles can build up on the quartz sleeves and on the inside of the UV chamber.
•9000 hours (1 year) lamp life
•Working Pressure 100PSI
Credit Card: We are approved Eftpos Merchants, so have the facilities to process over the phone credit card payments. You can phone/email or fax you details through and payment will be processed immediately.
Bank Transfers: We accept direct bank deposits into our account, goods are shipped the same day payment reaches our account.
Cheques/Money Orders: We accept cheques and money orders, goods are shipped the same day payment reaches our account.
We do not refund items unless the item is found to be defective and all reasonable effort has been made to correct the problem first. Invoices must be present on any warranty claims.